NetBanc is Ultima Bank Minnesota’s free Internet banking product that allows UBM customers 24-hour access to their personal accounts. By simply logging on, customers can check balances, transfer funds, open new accounts, pay bills and more.
NetBanc is available free to any customer with an Ultima Bank Minnesota personal account such as checking, savings, CD or loan.
With NetBanc, each individual customer needs their own, unique Access ID and password. This applies to all accounts, including those held jointly.
After you have logged on, you will be shown a list of all of your Ultima Bank Minnesota accounts and corresponding balances. By clicking on the account number, you can see more details including your current statements and options to transfer funds or pay bills.
When you have completed your NetBanc session, it is recommended that you click Exit NetBanc at the top of the screen to terminate your session. If you forget to logoff, the system will do it for you after ten minutes of inactivity. If you wish to continue your session, just return to the login page and enter your access codes again.
Call Ultima Bank Minnesota’s Online Support at 435-2265 or 1-800-421-2588.
Transaction detail is updated several times throughout the day.
NetBanc provides Previous and Current Statement information for all Checking products, with check image viewing capability. Check images can be searched through the Transactions Menu function as long as a check number or specific amount is known for up to eighteen months. For Savings products, customers will be allowed to view their Current Statement details.
All external transfers should be handled by an Ultima Bank Minnesota Customer Service Representative, however, you can pay almost anyone through our Bill Payment. See our Internet Banking Agreement for details and payee limitations.
All requests must be received by 3:00 p.m. CST. Any request received after 3:00 p.m. CST will be processed the following business day.
All requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. CST to be processed the current business day. All requests received after 4:00 p.m. CST will be processed the following business day.
1. From the Select Accounts screen, click on the account from which you want to export the information. This will take you to a Balance page.
2. Click the View Transactions button. This will give you several options, including Transactions Menu. Click this option.
3. Select the range of information you would like to export and the format you want to export it in.
4. Click Export. Your information will be downloaded and you will be asked to save the file. Once saved, you can import into the appropriate money managing software application.
Your account will be debited for the amount of the payment upon clearing of the check or ach item.
A payment can be stopped if it is has not yet been processed. Please view the help section of ePay for more details. A payment cannot be stopped once it has been issued. You will have to work with the payee regarding any refunds or credits at that point.
Standard NSF check procedures will be followed. The item may be returned to the payee.
With your bill payment, the payee receives the following pieces of information:
1. The payer’s name, which is the name on the UBM account, the funds are coming from. If there are two names on the account, the name is determined by your access codes when logging on.
2. An account number, provided by you, in the “Account number with payee” field when setting up the payment.
Payments will be presented as appropriately named ACH entries or as checks of which the image may be viewed.
While in ePay, select Manage My Bills. Select the payee you would like to change, and then indicate that you would like to Update Biller Information.
Your password can be changed through NetBanc by clicking on Change Password at the top of the page. Your password must be at least 8 digits in length and should contain numbers, letters (both capitals and small) and special characters. Your password is case sensitive, so please take note of whether the letters are typed in upper or lower case.
You will be able to print your account summary balances and account details, all transaction confirmations and credit line statements. However, you may experience difficulties printing some other content pages depending on your browser type and specifications.
Due to security requirements, there are some instances where we prevent pages from being saved to your computer’s hard drive or kept in your computer’s memory.
You should be able to view NetBanc on any browser using the most current version.
Behind the scenes, NetBanc is doing a massive search each time you make a selection, going through a vast amount of data. Because of this, it does take a bit more time to load and view pages containing statements and/or individual check images.
Yes, our site is protected by a 256 bit SSL certificate. This enables you to verify our site’s authenticity and to communicate securely when transmitting financial data.
We have taken extensive measures to ensure our clients can access their account information securely and safely at anytime. We have the systems and strategies in place to manage risk of doing business over the web. These include:
- Fire Wall- Hardware and software used to prevent unauthorized Internet users from getting into our internal networks. Monitored 24 hours a day.
- Access IDs & Passwords- allow a constantly updated way for us to selectively allow customers and employees into our system. If an Access ID and Password is tried three times unsuccessfully, the online access privileges will be denied until manually reset by Online Banking Personnel.
- MultiFactor Authentication- Provides for an added layer of security when logging on to Online Banking. We will ask a security question if you login from a device we do not know or from a unusual location before you provide us with your Password.
- Statement Delivery- For customers who choose to receive their statements electronically, your statement will be delivered to your online banking. You will receive an email notice once a new statement has been made available for viewing.
- Encryption- All transactions are encrypted using 256 bit SSL technology. Our SSL certificates can be viewed in each of the NetBanc and ExecuBanc products by clicking on the lock at the top of the page.
- Audit Trails and Access Logs- We keep track of both clients and employees activity on our system.
- Intrusion Detection- We have hardware and software systems in place, which detect if someone is trying to get in illegally.
There are also things that clients can do to help protect themselves as well. Never give out your Access ID and Password to anyone or write it down and identify it as your password. Never use an obvious password or one that could be easily guessed, such as a name or address. If you ever feel that your Access ID or Password has been compromised, please contact us immediately at 435-2265 (if local) or (800) 421-2588.
The main part of our security system involves you in that it is so important that you maintain the secrecy of your Access ID and password. Never write it down in a way that someone could easily associate it with your access codes. If you have forgotten your password or think that it has been compromised in any way, please call us at 435-2265 or 1-800-421-2588 and let the representative know that you need a new password.
NetBanc will allow you to attempt to enter your Access ID and Password up to three times. If, after the third time, you again fail to enter the correct Access ID and Password, you will be locked out of NetBanc until we manually reset your access.
Call us immediately at 435-2265 or 1-800-421-2588 and let the representative know that your Access ID or Password has been compromised and that it should be reset.
By clicking on the link “Contact Us” at the bottom of your NetBanc screen, you will be taken to a “Contact Us” page within our website with our various contact information. For telephone support, please dial (218) 435-2265 ext. 102 or (800) 421-2588 ext. 102. If you would like to submit an email, please click here.