Ultima Bank Minnesota has taken extensive measures to ensure our clients can access their account information both securely and safely. We have systems and strategies in place to manage the risk of doing business over the web. These include:
- Fire Wall with Intrusion Detection- Hardware and software used to prevent unauthorized Internet users from getting into our internal networks. Monitored 24 hours a day.
- Access IDs & Passwords- allows a way for us to selectively allow customers and employees into our system. If an Access ID and Password is tried three times unsuccessfully, the online access privileges will be denied until manually reset by UBM Online Banking Personnel.
- MultiFactor Authentication- Provides for an added layer of security when logging on to Online Banking. We will ask a security question if you login from a device we do not know or from an unknown location before you provide us with your Password.
- Tokens- Our ExecuBanc customers utilize one-time password tokens to gain access to their account information, transfers and Remote Deposit systems.
- Statement Delivery- For customers who choose to receive their statements electronically, your statement will be delivered to your online banking. You will receive an email notice once a new statement has been made available for viewing.
- Encryption- All transactions are encrypted using 256 bit SSL technology. Our SSL certificates can be viewed in each of the NetBanc and ExecuBanc products by clicking on the lock at the top of the page, or by clicking the GeoTrust image on our ultimabank.com homepage.
- Audit Trails and Access Logs- We keep track of both customer and employee activity on our system.
There are also things that you can do to protect yourself: