Ultima Bank Minnesota has taken extensive measures to ensure our clients can access their account information both securely and safely at all times. We have the systems and strategies in place to effectively manage any risk of doing business over the web. These include:
- Fire Wall- Hardware and software used to prevent unauthorized Internet users from getting into our internal networks. Monitored 24 hours a day.
- Access IDs & Passwords- allow a constantly updated way for us to selectively allow customers and employees into our system. If an Access ID and Password is tried three times unsuccessfully, the online access privileges will be denied until manually reset by Online Banking Personnel.
- MultiFactor Authentication- Provides for an added layer of security when logging on to your Online Banking access. We will provide you with a known image and phrase before you provide us with your Password information so that you can be assured that you are on our actual page.
- Tokens- Our ExecuBanc customers utilize one-time password tokens to gain access to their account information, transfers and Remote Deposit systems.
- Password Encrypted Statement Delivery- For customers who choose to receive their statements electronically, your statement will be received by electronic mail and will be password protected.
- Encryption- All transactions are encrypted using 128 bit SSL technology. Our SSL certificates are issued by VeriSign and can be viewed in each of the NetBanc and ExecuBanc products by clicking on the VeriSign image at the bottom of the page.
- Audit Trails and Access Logs- We keep track of both clients and employees activity on our system.
- Intrusion Detection- We have hardware and software systems in place which detect if someone is trying to get in illegally.
There are also things that you can do to protect yourself: