Ultima Bank Minnesota has the latest in debit card technology, offering CardHub, PIN reset and fraud detection services. Our debit cards have additional security features (over magnetic strip cards), giving you real-time electronic access to your checking account and card.
CardHub allows you to manage your debit cards from the convenience of MobileBanc.
You can :
- Turn your card on/off if lost, stolen or compromised
- Monitor multiple UBM debit cards in one place
- Set limits on spending, locations and so much more
Mobile Wallet allows you to manage your debit cards from the convenience of your mobile devices. Offering Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay for all UBM debit cards, the set-up is easy and check-out a breeze. It is fast, convenient and secure. To load your card:
- Open your mobile wallet and click on + to add a card
- Select debit card and continue and take a picture of your card
- Enter any other requested data to complete the process and then start using your card online, in-app and at the checkout.
For more information on what your Mobile Wallet
can do for you, view our demo
With the introduction of EMV chip debit cards, each card terminal may now impose its own transaction requirements at checkout (PIN, signature or neither). It is best to be prepared by knowing your card's PIN to make your transaction a seamless experience. (Your PIN is the four digit security code you received by separate mailer when you initially applied for your debit card).
What if I don’t know or want to change my PIN? Call 1-800-992-3808, once you have successfully answered the verification questions, you will be prompted to change or create your PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you have questions or cannot verify your information, call us at 1-800-421-2588.
ENFACT Fraud Detection Center
ENFACT is a monitoring system that "scores" your transactions. Any transaction scored as being “out-of-the-ordinary” compared to your normal habits, will trigger a call or text from the fraud detection center.
- Call-The representative will ask you to verify certain debit card transactions, and WILL NOT ask for account information or your Social Security number. In the event they have to leave a message on your answering machine, they will leave a code number for you to use when you call back to the fraud center - again they will never ask for your account number or your Social Security number.
- Text- If you receive a text from ENFACT, simply reply to the message with YES if the transaction is valid, NO if it is fraudulent.