Our UBM Direct Savings pays our most competitive rate with the convenience of accessing your account online. We are able to offer you this great rate because it is an all electronic account that you manage online.
- Open an account with as little as $1,000
- Transfer money to or from your account at anytime online
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- Pay no service charges (if you maintain a $1,000 balance)
UBM Direct Savings Rate
.60% APY on balances up to $499,999.99
.80% APY on balances $500,000.00 and over
APY - Annual Percentage Yield
- UBM Direct Savings account holders must have a checking account (at any financial institution chartered in the U.S.) to transfer money to and from the account.
- Monthly account statements and transaction details are available for viewing via online banking.
- The interest rate on the UBM Direct Savings Account is variable and may change daily. The interest calculation is based on the available daily balances using simple interest and is compounded and credited to you account monthly.
- No interest is earned and a $10 monthly service charge will apply if the account balance falls below $1,000
- A $25 fee is assessed if account is closed in first 90 days
- Fees could reduce earnings
- Additional details in our Account Terms and Conditions
Federal banking regulations require that you read the account disclosure when you apply for a bank account. Click here to read the Account Terms and Conditions
In compliance with the Patriot Act, we are required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies persons opening accounts. What this means is we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask for a copy of your driver's license or other identifying documents. During the approval process, it may be found that additional information is necessary to open the account. We will contact you for any additional information that may be required.