Access to your UBM accounts can be at your fingertips everywhere you go. View account detail, transfer funds, make deposits and more, all via your cell phone. As an added benefit, this secure eSolution is available at no charge to UBM customers.*
Ways to MobileBanc
- Mobile App- download our Ultima Bank Minnesota Mobile app for quick access (available for iPhone and Android). Enter your Access ID, question and password to login and quickly view balances and make transfers. The Mobile App is the only place you can deposit checks and manage your debit card through CardValet.
- Web Mobile Banking- Allows for cell phone access to your accounts via older phones not capable of running applications. This option is great for making transfers and viewing account balances.
- Text Banking- allows for a banking conversation via text messages. Once enrolled, type simple commands such as BAL or HIST to 96924. This option works on any phone capable of receiving text messages and is a great way to see your balances.
- Mobile App only- go directly to the app store and download the Ultima Bank Minnesota Mobile app- No need to select any additional services on the enrollment page.
- eDeposit- users of the Mobile App will automatically have access to this service. Deposits can be made to checking and savings accounts and will settle the same business day if made prior to 1:30 p.m. Central Time.
- Text and Web Mobile Banking- logon to NetBanc and select Profile in the top right menu. Click Enroll Now in the Mobile Banking profile. After reading and accepting the terms and conditions, select your mobile banking options, set your time zone and check mark the accounts you want to access. Key in your mobile phone number and follow onscreen instructions to complete the activation. A text message with the activation code will be delivered to your phone, then enter the code to complete the set-up. Follow instructions in subsequent text messages to access the mobile browser banking link or to retrieve balances and transactions via text banking.
*charges incurred for text messages received and mobile web services used are the responsibility of the customer. We reserve the right to discontinue these services at any time, without notice and to charge for MobileBanc or eDeposit upon proper notice to our customers.